Friday, April 25, 2008

Through

by:丧家犬也有乡愁

me through a difficult week. Today is Friday, everything is about to end. Young Chicks Monday started a business trip, she will soon return home in three hours after she evade me to bear all, I did not intend to say too much with her. I do not need to share.


several days in a row, I have not the time to sleep every day more than three hours. Each night, there is no Shuiyi I have slowly drinking beer, waiting for dawn. I think that in Manwubianji Shidao, the environment, life. I would also like to corporate strategy, corporate culture and capital operation. What would like to have, in addition to women. I am sad, but is not panic. My present, eyes a bit like a rabbit.


haze is the past, everything is improving. In fact, this little, the future one day retrospect, is none other than micro-Lan Pinghu it. With Lao Liu said, are Fuyun uh. Or my words: just alive. I have a word: not much to the despair of the time.


at home, I think the situation now own more than 30 years should be regarded as the best, the car is his wife, marital stability, steady work. Although there are failures pain, but this is life, and I Hydropower Station in the desolate countryside struggling more than two years, and I like in a slum village Zhe Fu Yang Kei than four years, counting the game. I'm not worried, I worry because I shoulder the responsibility, I is a derivative of the goats of loneliness.


I very tough young man hard, now older, Fengmang gradually Convergence, is more flexible, and patience. Just too easy to pack, while Sophie buffer. This is my life changed. I can withstand many things. What I have not seen it. I have seen the love of my life the death of newspapers Hongran

original link:http://sohuliuyuan.blog.sohu.com/85055181.html

No comments: