Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sea than 25 log on 9, on my blog

by:和菜头

independent blog about the road and drug abuse, I think so is the now. From the morning, suddenly unable to access all documents, I thought that was the site and that all documents be deleted. Does not support units, FTP, server can check the status, only to see the data in the background and found no signs have been removed. Another for a while, Dreamhost received a letter from the administrator, informed me since I spent a lot of the Blog server resources, it can only give me the time being stopped.


moonlight before that Dreamhost instability, frequent crashes. At that time, I do not believe that, because my Blog running more than a year has been very stable. Most stop half an hour per month maintenance, and not the kind of situation he said. However, I believe that what he said is true. Rental of server space to do independent Blog, both domestic and foreign, this is pure luck issue. You do not know what you have been assigned to the server, you do not know who your neighbors are few, you can not determine whether the flow of your neighbors more and more and more do not know which day he made a point what will be committed a taboo , Causing the entire server was closed. This is similar to that settlement of soldiers at his wife, the Commissioner of light into a room feel out. Order to work out new operator of the beauty you walk Goushi Yun, and reached the first dinosaur is your destiny.


I was set up by the Wordpress Blog, and adopted an almost Abai. System requirements should be strictly in accordance with the configuration, source files to be updated at any time. However, still unable to avoid the problem of excessive CPU time. I www.hecaitou.com is because of the occupation of more than 99 percent of CPU time, can not be repaired, only for the other Blog system. Now www.hecitou.net there the same question, really tears. Of course, a plug-in might be a problem, leading to internal calls too often, consumed too many resources. Otherwise, every day 10,000 IP visits should not have any fundamental problems. The question is, how do I know that what plug-in is a problem »


I use the most Wordpress official check the plug-in, or to the problem, I Whom do I contact to cry » Upgrade every day, rose a few points do not know, even the most basic of Ta Made PageNavi have not only before and after the flip, we can not turn to the designated pages. Install a bunch of plug-in, the problem is the result of whomsoever committed and do not know. Ying Shengsheng non-users to train IT engineers into. All can be customized, so as to direct re-write a Blog out process, so why should I? Trouble » Www.hecaitou.com is a friend of my own writing process, it is

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/html/y2008/2816.html

No comments: