Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do not love

by:

Very difficult to understand so intense patriotic feelings.


I was born in ordinary people and family have been relatively difficult. Heard that my home, this class is China's owner, but only heard, I have not seen.


I grow up in the course of the spirit with a small amount of stimulation, which stimulate the skin roughness Rouhou who is not stimulating, such as poor Fenqing; Taifengdalang of experienced people is not stimulating, such as North Korean people, but I do not like to, and I have extreme Xiaoxin Yan and sensitive (which is to force the three principles of things, the students in mind), which stimulate the body so that I lost that innate, above all else, Noble, what problems can be solved, "he can only carry forward, the Chinese can really progress", pure, the most sensitive, the highest yet, the strongest, most gentle, the most ruthless, the most Wencun, the most severe of patriotism. (Special thanks to Wang boss to provide material, let me add such a fullness to the patriotism of the phrase floret cattle adjectives and celebrities love ...

original link:http://www.bullog.cn/blogs/huaniubo/archives/130702.aspx

No comments: