Wednesday, April 30, 2008

In the heart unrest

by:Elfe

I can not

disaster areas and people like this the day after the disaster have a common experience, I can not put aside so many families on hand to run the station volunteers, I would not like to write as HUA Fang Xiong Totruly meaningful article, through publicity on the blog front to confront the disaster, but for you Dear Zizhu property and corporate facility departments, the air-conditioning temperature can be lowered more, so I do not do so in the heart unrest »


While here, the savings can not be immediately sent to Hunan to, but at least resource conservation, environmental protection, perhaps delaying the arrival of the next disaster. Ivan even today's meeting room in the heat wearing short-sleeve, and then the window began Piaoxue. I am on the New Culture Movement of those Poetry has always been very disdain, but at this moment Liu Bannong the poem that I really mind is lingering:


room Longzhe stove,

Lords told window to buy fruit,

"Cold weather is not too hot fire,

Do not bake it the bad me. "

Jiao Huazi lying outside a house,

Must bear the teeth in front of the north crying "death!"

And the poor outside the house,

Only a layer of paper apart!

original link:http://elfe.cn/?p=386

No comments: