Saturday, April 26, 2008

LIN Zhao festival again - LIN Zhao wrote on the 40th anniversary of the murder before festival

by:纪念遇罗克

LIN Zhao festival again
- LIN Zhao wrote to the victims before the 40th anniversary ceremonies
When I wrote "The festival LIN Zhao", I am keen to beat in the heart, blood In the body to accelerate the cycle. April 29 this year, Santa is the 40th anniversary of Lin Zhaomeng difficult to Etiquette.
2006, I visited the empty graves LIN Zhao worship, and now I am a thousand miles in distant Beijing, silently Festivals!
in my heart, a person can not easily show the Thinking, I know Miss Lin Zhao from the experience, I have always thought that I LIN Zhao is close to a Big Sister, I know that if only the Miss Lin Zhao Huodaojintian should be close to the elderly of the oldest old. I imagine this, in no way means disrespect, but as I have young people, younger people, who hope I can have a soul to pacify the people, and I hope that this person and always maintain the vitality of youth. Miss Lin Zhao used to defend the lives of the young and noble soul, she is not just for themselves, and also to those who have lost their soul and more faith in people, as they guarded a soul, therefore, in my image, Lin Zhao, who always accompany young people like about the big sister, my hostility in others, she told me how tolerant of others in my face all kinds of social injustice, frustration-the first time, she encouraged me to be stubborn perseverance, tenacity In my heart Gufen depression when her text Let me also re-channeling Shaoqi hope of Mars, as the young people I have such a "peer"and are proud and warm.
Some people say that the soul of struggle, can we have faith. I often because of his lack of belief in the foundation and distressed, Santa LIN Zhao's bitter experience, I can not calm the mind, she was once a system of one, when the totalitarian class "Chu Dong with a snake"and "Yangmou"To succeed, LIN Zhao heart began to struggle, this Huren seen through the trick and see one of the features of Zhengning. From the belief system to a real increase of their own "belief"- in the universal values of human loss and suffering of the Chinese general's commitment and responsibility. LIN Zhao and the tragic outcome is still widespread lack of universal value in China in the spread of the two I was struggling a double, if the struggle itself is the belief, I can also self-comfort that I have faith in people is .
have faith, is the soul of the people. Many people believe that the Saints LIN Zhao suffered by the spirit of her early Christian influence, I think this is not unreasonable. Christians believe that is because people have souls, and the soul is a human beyond their own value and higher spiritual values, is a human unmatched in the ultimate value, and Linzhaoqiaqia is taking in pursuit of such a "higher The value of the world. "This is the soul of the LIN Zhao, is the belief of her. In 1957 the "Anti-Rightist", LIN Zhao terms of the physical is the beginning of brutal torture, but the spirit of LIN Zhao, is a distillation.
LIN Zhao sister, you know what, in your 40 years after the murder of the land, it is necessary to open the Olympic Games, in your space on the mound, post-totalitarian agents placed monitor, and prevent people look at You. To the Olympic Games, human dignity can not find a soul also appears to have been abandoned in a rubber on the runway.
I in Beijing, on the 29th I can not see you, but I believe that the sanctity of your soul forever floating in the sky on. Your soul at any time with my dialogue. Therefore, the pursuit of freedom of belief of the people, in pursuit of the soul on the road to advance the unyielding.



Xifeng Xiuse
2008

original link:http://jinianyuluoke.blog.sohu.com/85531266.html

No comments: