Wednesday, April 30, 2008

CNN has too

by:带三个表



This time of the year, I purchase T-shirts are a good season last year, compared hate, the popular T-shirt I have Kanbu Shang, the above is not a trademark is up on a pile of plastic film Liang Jingjing and watched special silly. Design T-shirts of people do not know how to think, so I did not buy last year.


today, I intend to buy a pot, go out, the results have bought a pile of CDs, piracy to do now is getting better and better, there is no more listening to the music. Strolling for a while, found a clothing store, selling T-shirt inside, he saw, an anti-CNN's T-shirts, to say the Chinese reaction is fast, there are Mazhuo CNN, here on out products. Facts have proved that in certain circumstances, the Pope was the political moment into fashion.


did not intend to buy, because I have not even CNN, said that what they love what it says, anyway you less likely to demand that the Chinese people are good situation it throughout the day. Zhuannian one can think that things Tingyou commemorative significance, after a number of years, out of view again, just now looking at "China can say no them, I would also like to Guanren", really good fun. It was the best re-printed a "boycott of Carrefour"T-shirts, collecting more, you can record history.


I now regret the most is when to buy a "trouble Zhuone, I do not justified"T-shirts, and more classic ah, to the discarded later. So, I bought a "Don't be like CNN", in fact below should also add that: Just like CCTV, on a successful.


Finally, I bought a cooking pot.


original link:http://www.wangxiaofeng.net/?p=1987

No comments: