Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ship of Theseus

by:Elfe

had a football fan, the European Cup with two games a night will climb up to see two live. Since when, I even sports news are no longer a concern? »


volleyball fans have a day, 12 hours on the stadium itself Shaicheng a Heitan. The last time I can touch volleyball What is the time »


primary school on the stray cat seized liked to go home, Du Yan, is active in the BBS animal version of the North take care of the small wildcat, sick cat to go to the hospital. Now there are so many wildcat area, I have not even how to feed off their »


I have is a multi-stage active in the campus of infants ah, high school class of all types of cultural activities, I almost single-handedly operate. How Later, I hope to use more of their packages, and even participate in the activities of other people will think that interesting? Suoran »


changes, is then bit by bit, inadvertently occurred completed. My present, and 10 years ago, I have much different ah; weeping Chuilao just wait for me, and now compared to how much should the change » Theseus thought of the boat. Whenever there is a bad Ship Plate, the Athenians used a new fill. After all the years are Huanguo Ship Plate, the ship or whether it is not the original one »

original link:http://elfe.cn/?p=385

No comments: