Sunday, April 27, 2008

An emergency request

by:和菜头

the day before yesterday, I visited the www.hecaitou.net reached a new peak on the independent IP - 10,259 people visit, PV22904.


this morning, the site suddenly can not be accessed. Subsequently, I have received a letter from the host server administrator:


I'm very sorry but I had to disable the site hecaitou.net. This site was not only causing high load problems on the server, but spiking the accesson the filer, which was causing a cluster-wide problem .


I only renamed the domain directory to disabled-www.hecaitou.net in your user home directory. This appears to be a wordpress blog, so you can troubleshoot this. You can try enabling wp-cache, and disabling some of your plugins for the sidebar to see if that lightens the load. Please do not rename the domain directory back until you are ready to fix this issue.


overburdened due to a server, administrators temporarily shut down my Blog, and recommended that I use plug-in pages of static, while some may lead to disable the server overload plug-ins. Therefore, I now Apart from the three basic plug-in, has banned all plug-ins, and removed all the ads and JS call to reduce the burden.


At the same time, I also request you readers classic: Please use Google Reader, grasping shrimp, fresh fruit or any RSS reader, I subscribe to the Blog, rather than direct access. Otherwise, I either employment professionals to help me find the problem Wordpress, or to purchase only on a server. And these two things to me, are living in the extra burden.


the request as an emergency, you want the understanding. I can not guarantee that it will www.hecaitou.net because of overloading and traffic was closed. If a similar thing happened in my point before the transfer of domain names, please visit:


http://www.hecaitou.com

http://www.caobian.info


Thank you for your cooperation!


and vegetables first


on April 18, 2008

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/html/y2008/2815.html

No comments: