Monday, April 28, 2008

Atrocities, in my eyes happened - Japan's Olympic torch relay station front-line reports

by:萨苏

Sassou Nagano Station





Althoughbelieve that Tibet is not good category, but the atrocities took place in front of me or let me dumbfounded.






If the Park Lane from the relaxed atmosphere out, I get the message, Tibet independence elements to focus on the Nagano front of the station, so I rushed to the fastest pace here.




Indeed, here in the park and if the quiet different, the two sides of the confrontation in the street can see. The two sides separated by the police, we can see that the Chinese side about the people of Tibet is about 10 times, but anti-China and the Chinese side

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_476745f601009c6i.html

No comments: