Wednesday, April 30, 2008

He live in their own dreams,

by:Elfe

childhood daydreaming always in the form of dialogue. The fantasy figures, or under the cloak of my imagination in the reality of the characters and their stories all have to rely on dialogue to advance. Daydreaming for a plot, but also repeated from time to time. Perhaps because I repeated preference for a certain period of special circumstances, perhaps only because I found the protagonist better lines, they have to repeat itself with a new line once again. Talk a little bit hook depiction, filling out the full story. Whenever the teacher podium endless, or I do not have been trapped into Piwo parents, I imagine the figure on the Shuiqihualai. Occasionally, I will provide them with a eyes, mouth or a change Jue sitting of the little tricks, a while Pingping the heart, even live a dream.


grow up on the reality-LAB Buxia people should, of course there is no more than idle dream. Fantasy image of a little bit of Xiaotun, giving way to the surrounding real people. Looking back now I can not even dream of even a slightest only scales feathers, can only recall a kind of anti-I repeatedly with the feeling of control. At that time, I was the director of my dreams.


I think most people are like me, with the growth, gradually downgrading from a dream into a life of the director of actors. The Salinger is different, he always directed his dream. This dream is so important to him, has finally become his life, he live in their own dreams,.


have such thoughts because "nine stories", "Fu Lanni and Zuyi"both the book and I childhood daydreaming is so similar. Is endless dialogue, the dull routine of the dialogue, however trivial, together with the small details,

original link:http://elfe.cn/?p=390

No comments: