Friday, April 25, 2008

40-year-old still has a single

by:花蝴蝶

"I am 40 years old, I'm single."life, there is always some occasions, I must say that this sentence with others. Said that when the simple statement, said a stop smoking slogans like: "I am 18 years old, I do not smoke."However, after the finish, I do not know to what » Heart, a total Silk vague shy, softly Piaoguo.


shy, not because I do not like their single. Shy, only vaguely with others do not feel like 40-year-old, also a single person, other people will feel a bit withdrawn, a bit strange, lack of charisma.


In fact, the single There are many reasons, the reasons for a lot. In general, "not met the right people,"many people the single most important reason for the reasons, we often hear this sentence: "I do not mean not to marry, but that did not meet the people."


to me, that the so-called "right"people, of course, is definitely not like my parents, from my memory, they often quarreled, the Cold War, blaming each other, tolerate each other hard.


such an unpleasant and even painful experience, I feel that they can not afford to have no desire to face the marital relationship. Of course, people live a long, emotional ebb when, or even feel at home in the event of sudden death, I am afraid to others for several days will be found, there is a deep and helpless panic. However, this lonely than panic, not a perfect marriage What I fear, coupled with the increasing number of examples of the failure of the marriage, in my occurred around the same time, there are more and more and I like , Consciousness, a single choice.


because, entering middle age, I gradually understand, the world's not the so-called "perfect", as the "single people"such adjectives as superficial and not true.


like me some guitar married friends, is the most frequently complained about her husband not to go home to eat dinner, or late at night only to go home, a home or lying on the sofa speaking on television, read newspapers, a Dongyebudong, Ignored, not words. I always curious about their days, in fact, that is not a single day? »


and I some single friends, have a holiday to travel everywhere with their parents or regular fixed return home mother to her family, to his brother

original link:http://cn.nuangle.net/marry/?p=651

No comments: