Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Answered the old shake

by:

First: I would like to say that I did not say"can not be Practical Jokes. "I have this power, Practical Jokes I can not say is that the police and Cha Cha said the police only.



Second, the legal level of the problem, I agree with the old shake of the logic of this statement: If Practical Jokes acts"a non-aggressionhiddenprivate, not twodefamation, "then"law is not guilty".



third, level on the moral issues, I shake the old logic of this statement of regret:also moral Non-evil, because the purpose of Practical Jokes, not Huoxiangzhengqi, Yangshan impunity is not evil, and that is fun.




this sentence, implied a very fun logic, is the moral On whether the evil, depending on the purpose of Practical Jokes map is not fun. Moral judgement on whether the evil, it can simply Practical Jokes from the stands, and Practical Jokes not to be taken into account the interests, too Biaohan the bar.


  ...

original link:http://www.bullog.cn/blogs/huaniubo/archives/122809.aspx

No comments: