Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday's book

by:Elfe

there is a Green, who is also the colleagues, I see that in reading the book Calvino, I asked him to the Who. Understand their own backward after she exclaimed, aware of, are also those who have read the "old book."I immediately understand that she said the "old book", there is no doubt that those who translated Lin, literature, and other people's version of the "world famous library of literature,"and so on. Translation of forest cover in general are film posters, the People's Literature is gray, blue or black background of gold foil. Some paperback version, plain envelope, and now the fonts are different.


like Proust's tea soak the bread, the words of my colleagues out "masterpiece"in my memory immediately opened the door. Huang Hu trance, I also outside the town library on the second floor, the adult library. Large rectangular room, rows of shelves, a whole wall of windows. Sunshine Saguo, my fingertips in the Spine through. I like that time of the rows of small, can only end with a walk, each time in order to be selected this book I will wear on the consumption of 12 hours. The so-called "selection"In fact, no reason why such a row I will take this book and not that of the present, over why so many book I will take it rather than other, I do not know. And then after two or three days, why I also borrowed the last time I was not interested in the abandoned one, I can not be said to.


on this from primary to junior secondary school, library two or three times a week, each finger Tiezhuo through rows of Spine, although there are still many final book not read, I still familiar to them as an old friend General. Later in high school and university so many years, clearly there are many good books I have not read, because actually I had too familiar with them (the Spine them, they cover, the preamble

original link:http://elfe.cn/?p=389

No comments: