Saturday, June 21, 2008

Unforgettable day (imitation Wumao party composition)

by:大牛

Today is June 20, a memorable day.


Today, the oil price rise a good big Yituo, suddenly jump to 5.29 from 6.19 per litre, up 9 hair, than the stock rose faster.


price also rose, to sit up for each of 250 points.


I open the computer, ready to write in various forums on the net assessment, post, earn 5 hair, or supplement, household, although I do not have cars, oil prices also affected the time being I can not, however, I opened the computer to write ideas What the network on time, Lee Bird family home of the Three Gorges, Huaneng, Huadian, together have robbed me more than 2.5 points.


I increasingly anxious, we wanted to go to the party headquarters Wu Mao - the forum to post messages, I heard that there has never been posted to Wu Mao owed money.


even just on the forum, Hu found that our beloved total surprise on today, we Wumao to inspect the party headquarters, excited, ah, the excitement was almost in tears on the flow out and suddenly I forgot to be snatched away 2.5 points I tears in the post to Hu, on behalf of our Wumao party, will use price hikes since the outstanding performance for the entire Chinese nation won the highest dignity.


I also

Shandong Science Writers Association Vice President Wang Zhaoqi, like Fu Ciyi Shou-shan,


Jiang Chengzai


prices under the readme


Oil stocks rose

Ho v. Diesi, call the President, the Prime Minister called, the party of love pain, sound into a bear market. Cried a total of 100 million shareholders, if Zuogui and happiness.


blue chip interest rate increase stamp duty, Flynn left and right Ogawa, increase tide, the dead have enough experience. Zhipanfenqian a screen, watching the Olympic Games, with the cheers.


original link:http://www.daynew.net/?p=857

No comments: