Friday, June 13, 2008

Tan Li: General Secretary to the Prime Minister and, of course, to laugh

by:


"Nanfang Zhoumo"to the latest Journal
"Tan Li: I laugh and cry".

this article to remind me of an interview with South Mianzhu kneel Jiang Shuji weeks of the article ("I kneel not mind Youkui"), then release the next version of the interview with Lin Qiang. (Now Baidu or Google search for "Nanfang Zhoumo Lin Qiang", shows that the words are "involved in the search results may not comply with the relevant laws and regulations and policies, not shown."Search for "greater honor than true/to"the same So, however, search for "greater honor than true", can find the article interviews.)

Tan, namely "Taixiaogupo,"party secretary of Mianyang, the South-week dialogue with the best of the best Paragraph, as follows:

Nanfang Zhoumo: Did you know that Internet users in your criticism » You wronged Mody » What is your response »

Tan Li: I did not read the Internet, but I heard that, I am sure that the aggrieved.

I think most people is not the truth. You say I laughed, you see what I occasions, the General Secretary and the Prime Minister came, I went to greet them, ah, of course, the heart is glad.

original link:http://siyi123123123.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!5A3F7E24941F9606!2971.entry

No comments: