Monday, June 9, 2008

Entertainment on basic ball

by:带三个表

Editor: Can you write an article on the European Cup? Gaozi »

I: I am sorry, I did not see.

Editor: What do you put it on the blog so busy »

I: I said I was not false? Fans.

Editor: this is ah »

I: I said in the blog every word is true, the only way to express just a bit frivolous teaser.

Editor: That you can not seriously talk about it »

I: If I said that was also seriously look at my blog? »

Editor: also, that you have not written a written »

I: Can I Xiaxie »


the last little entertainment, and now the Zaixing (to the region putting on a show called Star Zaixing. Xiaoqiang teachers have also contributed) has no sex scandal, the entertainment industry has no incident. It is said that relevant departments have plans to increase the entertainment began July report, and create an atmosphere of joy and harmony, from the sadness of the earthquake come out, so can tell what it is about to begin a seamless link.


in the current transitional phase, there is the European Cup, so the basic entertainment on the ball. Now Ting terrible TV, turn on the TV there are only two programmes, a replay is 10,000 times the popular television show, a TV shopping is deceptive advertising. So many TV channels resources, was not able to see the programme. Internet read the news, major portals become more and more different. Have the ball, at least can kill some time.


sitting on a sofa nothing dry, suddenly reminded of the BOCOG and Wenming Ban recommended to the National People's refueling position of the Olympic movement,

original link:http://www.wangxiaofeng.net/?p=2032

No comments: