Monday, June 9, 2008

Forecast to continue to tears

by:带三个表

Show must go on, competition will continue to. Today, there are three games, I would also like to predict the tears. "Tears"the word fantastic, a teacher Yu Thank you provided us with this wonderful vocabulary so hypocritical. I think more than the teacher can then write an article, is certainly a bit of jealousy Sharon Stone, people think that she was concerned about psychological imbalance, or even his jealousy Han Han, asea level had autumn rain1 Fieldcold, you can see who is a sincere heart, who is a heart of love.


yesterday the forecast we have seen. Not accurate. If I have been on such a forecast, if not all of a, it's also quite Niubi. A blind cat is not on the dead mice collision, is also a skill.


In fact, the Chinese football team lost quite understand, coach employing the so-called improper. I do not do so, even replaced the old players, Moxi also estimated that this will not lose the next loser. Early April when I wrote a blog is not right, said the South African embassy invited me to travel to South Africa two weeks, but because I am not prepared to shoot into DV. I have said before, all I had the opportunity to go abroad but not out event certainly going to happen, South Africa to China, what is important » That is China's soccer World Cup shock defeat. . He, as early as I do not know South Africa to shoot DV

original link:http://www.wangxiaofeng.net/?p=2031

No comments: