Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I hope to live to Gulangyu Carnival (with an old column)

by:丧家犬也有乡愁

yesterday, not long linked to Xiamen Pharaoh suddenly call me, the one-Chedan. Zhesi and my classmate with the University dormitory, the same birthday, only a two-year-old than I am. After graduation, I and almost all the university students have lost contact, only to meet up with him. He is in Fujian, Guangdong Wandering in the 89, I was in Guangxi, Guangzhou Wandering in the four years, we have in Wuzhou, Guangzhou, Fuzhou, Xiamen all drink wine.


Pharaoh suddenly said that preparations for 2010 university students gathered to congratulate the 15th anniversary of graduation. 05 reminds me of when we have just been engaged in gathering marks the 10th anniversary of graduation, have gone a poly, these birds can really Naoteng.


2005, I took Young Chicks to 10 years in Fuzhou attended the graduation party. At that time, there is a loss of two decades of life and death feeling. The first time in many years to return to the University (his alma mater, I really do not want to use the word, because there has been a blessing to complain

original link:http://sohuliuyuan.blog.sohu.com/90619256.html

No comments: