Sunday, June 15, 2008

Chengdu, "Suo"in mind

by:带三个表

I left Beijing, Beijing on the next heavy rain. Some messages said: feeling to the end of the world. SMS also said: Beijing how the sky under the cement »


not in order to meet the Olympic them.


a year I travel to Guangzhou, after-turn on the TV and found that news is being reported heavy rain, to the submerged vehicle in half. At that time, I wanted to, the United States is certainly a bad thing to do was retribution, has been flooded. Then the camera in three words: Fuchengmen. God, even in Beijing. When I go out calm and sunny, Guangzhou on how to become such a « Today, out of time also do not see signs of rain, heavy fog that is. Chengdu to know and the heavy rain.


3 terminal really good, for End boarding pass, I would have smoking areas, where smoking signs But many, but they are no smoking rooms. But Biezhe. The ride Sichuan Airlines flights, air hostesses are beautiful, the aircraft was delayed over two hours. I found a law, the stewardess Yuepiao Liang, the easier it is delayed aircraft. You can see the route, basically not delayed. A sad news to hear after take-off, the broadcasters said that because the company provided Bento distance further away from the terminal on the 3rd, the former not to take off, so the flights do not provide lunch box. I am up to 16:00 not eaten something on the plane had been intended to fill Tiandu Zi, to hear this news, I began to doubt life, worried that she could Kangdao Chengdu. I now know Zhang Weiping Ying Shiquan teachers to get involved in the lunch box on the extent of impact, it is the lunch box sector a big loss. Zhang Weiping said the teachers do not have cooperation with Zhang Yimou, and hoped that the next flight to eat lunch box.


so I kept to water to drink. To divert attention hunger, I had to read. I brought a "wait-head", a drug-speaking pop music books. Watching watching put their cravings of a hook than to see it. Youe also committed cravings, but also took, as long as the chip to go to see, especially Charlie Parker talked about eating a meal to the Hamburg 12, Qide I almost threw the book outside.


finally Aodao the Chengdu. To the airport, hastened to point cigarette, a halo on the go. I understand why the people who are drug as good a feeling. I see the rise of ad-Air: The U.S. Air Lichuan, fashion-flight. Should be coupled with the sentence: thin-route, not to eat!


after the plane first thing is to contact Chen Xiaoqing teachers. Chen teachers recently stationed in Chengdu, that do not want to go back, intended to find a Chengdu girl confessed after his life. Chen teachers is enough friends, I know one day Mochi things, eating dinner, Chen also by the teacher to accompany me to eat.


Chen teacher asked: Where do you live »

I said: Rui City Celebrity Hotel.

Chen says that: I have several times come to 60 in Chengdu, said that how heard »

I say: you are not celebrities, of course, do not know.

Chen says that: how can we do celebrities »

I said: If you want to earthquake victims in tears advise you is a celebrity.


say that Sichuan is the Land of Abundance, this place really dependants, Sichuan girls are simply net net, so the crowd can easily identify the teacher Chen at night if you see a row of teeth from the shaking, it is certainly CHAN

original link:http://www.wangxiaofeng.net/?p=2045

No comments: