Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Panda"resistance "Panda"

by:和菜头

Title:"Panda"resistance "Panda"

Author: Yang Yang Yang








"Kung Fu Panda"


two days ago on the inside a good text, mentioned "think of Zhao Di-teachers, really tough regret". Does not seem to make it clear "Regret"what. Today, seeSong-MThe text of good teachers, to know this matter have the progress. Therefore, I do not have to explain again in front of me mention the "regret"What is, we all should know. That's right! Zhao Di is half the teachers for "Kung Fu Panda"the so-called "resistance"acts.


I have always been to not be too concerned about their artists, "said"what. Because, they saidѾmost are the big lie.Ѿlisten to them explain their "art"on the comic dialogue and listen to those who say the ads do not Kaopu goods! I have always advocated is: look at their "work"do they keep changing the "works"to interpret them! This time, Zhao Di half the teachers themselves, with their own "act"their "acts of works of art"explain more "clarity"has some. My feelings are: the more "regrettable".


I have never asked any one artist himself: How is your image of how Mody » But this time, I really want to hear semi-Zhao Di teachers their own voice. . . However, I know thatѾwill not be telling the truth! We must! Therefore, no significance. . . Or the "works"and "work"can explain everything! If I thought that it is "work"in the past.


two days ago and talked about a great artist, "Misunderstanding."We all exclaimed, "misreading"the various "good"! Fortunately, where » Fortunately: Communication! ! If I say this: the art of influence in the ruthless large extent, depend on "understanding"to spread. Do not know, you can not understand what I say » The original artists themselves do not want to understand things or simply wanted to also do not understand and did not intend to want to understand things, you think about the Sashourengji. The so-called "master"is one of the talent: he has the ability (or charm, from the soul of charm) a lot of people forced to continue his "ideology", and will continue to come up with more "thinking . "


other words, the artist dedicated to all the "problem", not "answer."Of course, some more great artists will be some more cunning, they will use their innate skills to the "problem"package (or a camouflage) as "the answer."A people can think of a new "answer."Therefore, I have always said: the greatest answer is to let us continue to ask "why"answers.


mediocre artists, are often aware of their own but others are also aware that the "answer"as their "answer", presented to you. Can be superficial, "resonance"but will not last. Can be compared toRealism School of those Refuse to. More and more people will be immersed in a long time to own thosegreatof the artist's "understanding"inside complacent. . .


become a major artist, really tough hard! If other people are understood or are you "that"understand you. You will not "artists"! At least, no one to you as "great"the artist. Before, I have a lot of admiration for the great artist I am disappointed: Wang Guangyi teachers. He not only used hislanguagemore in their ownacttheir works to explain the quite clear. Therefore, I feel disappointed. . . .


now, is a half-turn or a teacher Di-Di-teacher works, torture me! I can only ask my own mind: This is the work of Mody » I hope that his response was: This is not work! ! ! ! !


very sorry! I think this is the semi-Zhao Di teacher works!


in front of me half-Zhao Di praise the good teachers there, mentionedDuchampandAndy program HuoalsoMurakami-long teachers, their great Mody» I thought: great! One of the great: they have "used"can not become a "use"! Xiao Biandou and turned into works of art. Dollars, into works of art! Sex toys, has become the art! Xinger Xia become a metaphysical. . .


, however, can not "use"can become ""! This is the first semi-Zhao Di teachers use their own "works"the Their "art"explanation. It is also my disappointment!


my good friend and smell unscrupulous merchantsOld Thaivery well said: Zhao Di half the teachers how aRealism Schoolthe»

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/?p=3148

No comments: