Sunday, June 15, 2008

I came to amuse and sports weekly will be stuffy son - Chinese Football lid open a sequence

by:李承鹏


"Ma", bad, "Bear"is out, in fact, "Ma Xiong combination of"Hope not, I together, the next step "Sports Weekly"legal representative of Qu Yuan and the gifted editor-in-chief Zhang Dunnan should hand, Qu and Zhang 2 Lead a quiet place to sit there the whole hacking incident pulse, that is, "varicose veins."



Let me see friends again criticized me all kinds of moral turpitude Hsiung-Fei article, I say no, because I have a bad illnesses, who see the article written Tailan Shouyang can not help but to teach him, but I do not care in You help me netizens spontaneously refuted one by one of the sports blog on the net only to see, but I am sorry, I did not want Maxiong and varicose in anger, I have been laughing, really, before I have always said, is the curse The need for technical content, add, in fact curse is more important to mental state of those stories written very warm and very sci-fi, post-earthquake, I concern in the humanities, TT.




This thing not to the most fun, but I can see that sports official website of weekly sports network sent out the army, a vest brother, soft-shelled turtles younger brother, the mighty to travel to the Football Association and the newspaper bosses loyal table like, moving in Good people cry, I was immediately caught by the Shanxi Coal Mine Fupobaoyang to write false news to the disaster areas have Zuoxiu, so let me make things better admire, because a writer must have a majority Imagination, like the Zhuxian, as the author left side of the body, so that Linghunchuqiao Second, there must be a majority Dingli, because so write it all the way to control bad, back to life on Zouhuorumo, stock speculation is not a disadvantage, Bao also missing Pitousanfa walked barefoot run to the FA in the Xizhao Si road shouted "patriotic, ah, ah patriotic", brothers take care of the Chinese Football also need your helping points which count.




I Hsiung-Fei exposed to all kinds of misdeeds as Renzha, I did not move, he is not afraid to help Yang Waner, but fear of a hand on Lou but I can not fire, he re-body bone Xiongjian also ban Shoubu Qi, let alone he said "But I know that you write, I do notд

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_46e7ba4101009bb9.html

No comments: