Monday, May 19, 2008

Yin Yang wrote at the World House

by:丧家犬也有乡愁

Last night, I start value should have been the major newspapers night. Yesterday morning before the series, I started thinking that we do what kind of a front-page, I and my colleagues joke that I will be on duty met disaster: Last night I was a big snowstorm, this is the major earthquake , And nine years ago, I was a current affairs editor of this newspaper, has made a three-month NATO bombing of Yugoslavia layout, including China, in the embassy bombing.


night, leaders in the past, several other veterans also have come. In fact, when faced with a major newspaper the News, is not a matter of duty veterans, all veterans will be in charge together on duty, directing their respective fields, the leaders will personally took. I think this is very gratifying newspaper, is zoned for no jail, no

original link:http://sohuliuyuan.blog.sohu.com/87628457.html

No comments: