Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sea than 26 log on 3, choose to embrace

by:和菜头

yesterday 2:18, I have a younger brother ofyongchen87Xiaobai He Forum in Nanjing University Published A message: "you I pray for it", he Post said:


my home in North River, the mortality rate 5000/13000

The old town, now a dead city

My parents no family audio

Mianyang called on young people carrying drinking water rescue tools

I must go back

I think I will face in ruins

But my parents will embrace and


Hua Buduo said

At starting

I am not afraid

I did not cry

There are surviving family members need me comfort

There are many things waiting for me

I believe that

Hua Buduo said

Clear up the dynamic things ready to fly back to Shanghai

I pray for you

Of the House will support my brother!


this post, I am most impressed is the sentence "I think I will face in ruins, but will also embrace and my parents". In this moment, as the Son of Man, he made our choice. As compatriots, in the face of such a scene, our choice should be what »


in such times to discuss the torch should stop transmission, to discuss the quality of primary schools to discuss the military build-up speed, Guang Liu Nian discussion of a few, I think almost shameful. Pass the torch to stop, arrest all of the contractors, assembly of the 1 million Corps, analysis Dynasty Qi Shu, the slightest help in the rescue compatriots Kue case, but added a dispute and panic. No one put ourselves in the need to think about this: If his body buried rubble, the surrounding Lengyupiaoyao, I wonder if it is also freed, then you need most is what » Are these is the "wisdom"of the views »


Therefore, I would like to thank those who transmitted messages to my friends, this is my life to see the first mass text messages are not offensive Heart. A caring donors to the Red Cross, which is what we can do, but also we should do.


I also thank the friends who donate blood, we are not going to the disaster areas, but our blood can go to there. If this blood enough, hot enough, then there will be no rain, people will slowly cool. Yes, the money, we still have blood.


I would also like to thank those who help in providing online information of crime and those who pray silently in the minds of the friends, for all the good things, charity and Shannian.


At this moment, all disputes should be shelved, put aside all prejudices and unite as one and God to fight a battle for life. Today, more than half of the population only in books and legends of the Tangshan earthquake that the news is now we encountered another major earthquake in Tangshan. That earthquake killed more than 200,000 people's lives, this time does not permit this kind of thing happen again. Perhaps God must let every generation have experienced an earthquake in Tangshan, which is his decision, our decision is each time from his back more of his life, but never burnout, never give up.


my brother made a primary school of his choice: even have to go home in ruins, even if the parents die and to die together. So, we should not choose a curse, the choice should not be blamed, we should not choose anger, but should choose to embrace. We can not allow the clock back, nor can the deceased Fusheng, but as long as we can phase led by the hands, Xinshouxianglian closely together, then there is hope that all.


in Canyuanduanbi above, the only way to encourage people's minds, to pacify a pain, the pain subsided, only such hopes. In this moment, I would not say "God Bless China", I will only say that the self-help those days. I believe that we hold each other's hands, and we hugged each other when the body temperature.

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/?p=2982

No comments: