Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Voice reported safe

by:和菜头

Sorry, no Internet access for 24 hours, has not written any notice. This is the thing:


because of health reasons, I will be going to Beijing yesterday, prepared to do several months of treatment and convalescence. 13:00 yesterday afternoon, I arrived at the airport, ready to fly to Beijing. The results, Sichuan sudden earthquake, aircraft delays. Until 21:45 at night to arrive at Beijing, completely exhausted. And friends met for dinner, has come to late at night. Although there is no drinking, but still feel that long journey, very tired. I am resident in the Internet is temporarily unavailable, has been extended to now be on sound safety.


all of my concern for my very moved, I very good, very safe. However, the earthquake gave me a great impact. The only consolation is Song heather unharmed, Qbit still

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/?p=2979

No comments: