Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Than the Sea, 16, 18, credited dream

by:和菜头

ago in Beijing, 48 hours are spent on the left. It was a short-term behavior, see a few people, Jibei drink wine, like a short-distance travel. People in those circumstances, can not drink water almost did not sleep did not eat into the mental and physical stress. By now, I have spent in Beijing two weeks, a good friend every time I see that: the first and vegetables, your spirit is not relaxing, but has been a collapse. I take exception to those words, that is only because of an earthquake, so that some abnormal state of mind.


this evening at 21:30 on a bed, and dreams frequent. Finally very difficult to awaken from a dream, see Table found to be 0.1. This series of dreams is a theme: I went back to Kunming, and each time are returned to the same place.


first, I am far from a place Raolu back. Remember that it is a huge mountain, I walked a long way, I was carrying 80 L of the mountain yellow packets. It is natural that went into a small courtyard, the courtyard half of the sky was covered by vines, quiet and cool. I was not greeted by my parents, but I long ago as a girlfriend's parents. Iס

original link:http://www.hecaitou.net/?p=3052

No comments: