Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Update 5

by:带三个表

Internet inconvenience during this period of time, can finally today as in the past, the normal Internet, read blog, found that messages Zhenre Nao, a group of noble people began to criticize me, thank you, my realm because of your criticism of the noble Many, otherwise I was not on the hopeless. Look, how you do the noble thing.


A few days ago I

Internet, soil motorized told me that: "Do not ignore those Shabi online."blow to the national crisis, actually there are so many Shabi, I am disappointed.


what I do, how to do, and you worry about?Ѿ, hold out the feed. I donated how much money, has donated several times, I need to report to you? » When his mother are, you still have the Pan-moral thinking.


I

his mother than you love the country, his mother than I love you more.


original link:http://www.wangxiaofeng.net/?p=2004

No comments: