Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sun 14 firms: China, lost my underwear

by:丧家犬也有乡愁



A man, and occasionally - It is not difficult to small Jiji


Difficult, in the SFC before showed small Jiji


More difficult, Faced with two guns of the armed police


Alone, without fear of color


To do water cannon meat , facing state machinery


Beijing in the late spring, - butt is a difficult thing


Oh, China, I lost the key


Oh, China, I underwear lost


You I am penniless, I am your underwear Shuguang


You to Transamerica I humiliation responsibility


So good, I cents fear no color, half-naked


Enough to Alice that I Compact enough to the hip of my little brother sky


Counterattack humiliate you you


This map please She was your wife and your divorce will be tonight

original link:http://sohuliuyuan.blog.sohu.com/85286908.html

No comments: