Thursday, April 24, 2008

Single, I almost metamorphosis!

by:goony

If you

23-year-old, single, others say you were small, if you 25-year-old, single, others say you qing GAO; if you 28 years old or above, unmarried, others say you avant-garde, or nothing, or secretly That you metamorphosis.

    

I-27-year-old, single, almost abnormal.

    

The most trouble, what should find a reason, as if on a clear conscience can be. I am disgusted, but also consciously looking for reasons, the reasons for celibacy.

    

question: Why must find a man married »

    

One answer: the sake of money.

    

I earn enough to feed themselves, and even outer a man. Of course, I did not need to raise men, as men did not need to raise me.

    

The answer: In order to love.

    

Ridiculous! Love in the novel in the movie on the Internet in mind, but there are not men, not with the marriage, a man.

    

The answer 3: To his family

    

I Mayue: you do not marry a love marriage.

Thanks Mom!

    

The answer 4: To the media

    

Others take the road to let themselves go! If they do not, what other people say it's what you can Guahuai » Of course, this is self-consolation, I do not need to find a reason. However, as a so-called "era of women", is definitely the primary features of its own!

    

The answer 5: In order to get married

    

This is by far the most I can move the reason. In order to get married and get married, really beautiful! But unfortunately, those of men looking for more high-sounding reason, they said I Wusu.

    

One day or longer period of time, a negative answer. A negative answer, we find a single reason.


Yes, I have money, I loved

original link:http://cn.nuangle.net/marry/?p=652

No comments: